You remember the Highgarden Dress I made late in 2014, don’t you? Sweet Bekki from Black Sparrow Photography and beautiful Sara did a photoshooting with it on Burg Linn in Krefeld. I just love the pictures and I am sure, you love them, too. If you do, please head over to their sites and show them some love 🙂
Some details on the four piece dress:
- The first layer dress is an off-shoulder loose dress with tiny shoulder straps. It is made from a very soft pale gold rayon with a woven pattern of flowers. The neckline has a decoration of selfmade lace in a creme color and some sequins and small seed beads in gold.
- The pale golden dress is fitted with a waist cincher with front and back lacing. It is made from yellow silk with rose embroidery. Top and bottom have a decoration with yellow gimp and golden trim. The cincher is a real working waist corset with high quality plastic boning and several layers of sturdy fabric. The front lacing has a modesty panel, the back lacing does not.
- On top goes a cloak style dress with open front. It is made from a deep blue jacquard with a rose pattern (50% cotton, 50% polyester) with a nice weight to it and a really beautiful drape and shine. The dress has a back lacing in gold for some size adjustment. The sleeves are slit on their whole length. The shoulder pieces emphasize the slim waistline of the dress. The dress has a small standing collar. The whole dress is decorated with gold trim.
- A belt made from two strands of yellow-golden cord and 2 smaller strands of golden cord is included, too
- The dress will fit for german sizes 34-38 (US XS-S). Sara wears a size 36 and is 176cm tall.
This dress is sold. I can not make this dress again as most of the fabric was a lucky find. However, if you want your own Game of Thrones dress, please contact me and we work something out.